Wednesday 18 September 2013

Afternoon Walk and Veg Session

After classes the weather was just too perfect not to go for a walk...

 
 
I have been sooo tired lately. Early semester readings have had me bogged down, but I couldn't help but take advantage of this beautiful day. This time of year I feel like my exercise regime kind of plateaus...or drops. School becomes all consuming.
We had to take a trip to the post office, so we decided to detour down through a small community and then took a short walk down a nature trail (I forgot my phone so I didn't get any pictures).
It was sooo hot by the time we got back to campus so I stopped at Second Cup for a sugar-free sparkling green tea lemonade and came back home to veg with some mindbodygreen.com
Sounds like a pretty good afternoon to me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment