Saturday 21 September 2013

Early morning wake up

 

I have a busy weekend ahead of me...

 
 
...so I got up early to get a head start on my homework. Aside from my usual green smoothie and yoga practice, I've started beginning my day with a mug of warm water with lemon.
At first I found it extremely pungent, I've grown to find it extremely refreshing...(dare I say, even more so than my morning cup of coffee).
The digestive benefits have been incredible! Bye-bye heartburn and bloating. My skin has been amazing. I can't complain. It's almost like it glows.
Some people go the whole nine-yards with juice straight from a lemon, but going to university, I don't always feel like making a big mess in my room cutting stuff up. I just use bottled lemon juice. I still see incredible benefits. Just make sure it's 100% lemon.
 
 
You will need:
1 cup boiling water
1 cap of lemon juice or juice of half a lemon
 
 
Good luck! Try it as part of your morning routine and see how amazing you feel!



No comments:

Post a Comment